04 July 2016

Edition Coffee Roasters Pop Up, CBD Sydney (4 July 2016)

72a Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
http://editioncoffeeroasters.com


Coffee Pop Up in CBD

Its been ages since I've posted something on my blog due to family commitments and lack of time but I'm hoping a new direction in posting smaller posts might help simplify the process for me and get me back to some creative longer form writing. Otherwise my main focus is still the Simon Food Favourites Instagram.

Today I spotted Edition Coffee Roasters at the Gioconda location. According to their instagram they have a pop up going on here for a few months.

I'll definitely have to check them out as they're very well known in Darlinghurst for good coffee.



Edition Coffee Roasters Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map