13 September 2009

Paddington Arms Hotel: Pub Bistro, Paddington (27 August 2009)

384 Oxford Street, Paddington NSW 2021
http://www.paddingtonarms.com.au



Tasty Lamb Souvlaki

Reasonably priced pub food is usually the order if I'm out and about visiting the latest gallery openings on Thursday nights. Paddington Arms Hotel has been a reliable haven for such a thing. I'm usually a fan of the basic rump steak for my protein but after trying the Lamb Souvlaki for the first time makes me think I might order it instead next time. It was tender and tasty and came with 5 generous stick portions — although I'm thinking I'd probably crave the hot chips which comes with the steak.

Other visits to the Paddington Arms Hotel:
27 August 2009 - Lamb Souvlaki, Rump Steak
11 June 2009 - Prawn Linguine Pasta, Chicken Schnitzel
23 April 2009 - Rump Steak, Salt & Pepper Squid

Lamb Souvlaki with warm pitta bread, tzatziki and greek salad $16.50

Rump steak with chips and salad $13.50

Dining and bar area

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map