LG03, Chifley Plaza, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000
Tower of Chocolate Heaven
OK, so I haven't actually tried the much talked about Adriano Zumbo Chocolate Mousse Cake as seen on Masterchef ... couldn't afford to buy it at the Charity Cake Auction ... can't really be bothered trying to cook it myself like EatShow&Tell, Tasted By Two and I'm Hungry Too ... and I've probably got Buckley's chance of having the opportunity to buy one of the 100 limited edition $90 cakes from Adriano Zumbo Pastisserie during August ... so for all of those who are in the same boat I'm saying right here, right now, this $5 amazing chocolate cake sensation from Bacco Pasticceria is by far the easiest and cheapest way you're going to be fully satisfied and tantalize your chocolate craving taste buds!
So what are you waiting for? Turn off those reruns of Masterchef, stop trying to make a 4 hour cake, stop praying to try and win a chance to buy a cake against the other 4000+ lottery entries, get off your butt, make the effort and buy yourself one of these babies before you miss out and they become unavailable. You won't regret it!
Other visits to Bacco:
• 21 Sept 2010 - Toasted foccacia with prosciutto, bocconcini, rocket and tomato (QVB)
• 7 Sept 2010 - New shop in QVB coming soon (QVB)
• 10 May 2010 - Coffee Eclair
• 3 Nov 2009 - Raspberry Tart
• 20 Oct 2009 - Fruit Tart
• 31 August 2009 - Italian Chicken Schnitzel Wrap
• 29 July 2009 - Concorde
• 9 June 2009 - Cannoli Siciliani (ricotta filling)
• 5 June 2009 - Rose Macaron, Brownie
• 2 June 2009 - Chocolate Eclair, Tiramisu, Lavanda Pasta Sfoglia, Zuppa Anglaise, Panna Cotta
• 27 May 2009 - Strawberry Tart
• 25 May 2009 - Polenta Pudding, Bacco
• 21 May 2009 - Lemon Tart
PS. If you do win a chance to buy the $90 cake I'd love to buy a slice!
SIMON FAVOURITE :-)
Does it look like a fortress tower or gun barrel to you?
Take away box label
View Larger Map