19 January 2009

'ntice Salad Sandwich (19 Jan 2009)

Shop F24, Level 1 Foodcourt, Chifley Tower
2 Chifley Square Sydney 2000
http://www.ntice.com.au

The basic salad sandwich always makes me feel like I'm having a healthy lunch and this popular place has been a long standing lunch option for me. Although I'm partial to getting a half sized portion of hot chips for $1.50 to top off my calories and warm up the tastebuds.


Rye bread with crumbed eggplant, avocado, salad (carrot, cucumber, lettuce, beetroot, tomato) and swiss cheese $7.40
SIMON FAVOURITE :-)


View Larger Map
'Ntice on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map