19 October 2008

Pasteur: Vietnamese, Haymarket

709 George Street, Haymarket NSW 2000

My Favourite Spring Rolls

This cheap and cheerful Vietnamese restaurant makes my favourite spring rolls in Sydney. I love their crunchy texture and wrapping them with fresh lettuce and mint which seems to be rare to find anywhere else. I'm also a fan of their pho soup.


Seafood Fried Spring Rolls served with lettuce, mint, bean sprouts and nouc mam dipping sauce. A great combination that keeps me coming back for more.
SIMON FAVOURITE :-)


View Larger Map

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map